The College has commence electronic payment on all forms of payments across the programmes in the school. The Provost has directed that from now henceforth both the NCE programme, the Center for Undergraduate Studies (CUS), the Demonstration Secondary School (DSS) and the College Practicing School (CPS) should make their fees payment through the college electronic platform. Bellow is the procedure for making payment online:
- Students should visit the college website on : www.coekatsinaala.edu.ng and click on e-Payment under the College Portal menu to display the e-Payment page.
- On the e-Payment page, students should select their respective schools from the drop down (e.g BED, NCE, Demonstration, Practicing School or College Practicing School and then enter their respective registration numbers and click the ‘Validate Record’ button to continue. (Those that does not know their registration numbers should click on ‘Recover Registration Number’ link under ‘College Portal’ Menu) to retrieve their registration numbers.
- On successful verification, students should select the semester or terms (as the case may be), an amount will be displayed together with the student’s details. Students should click on the ‘Confirm and Pay’ button to continue.
- A Flutterwave payment page will appear. Students should select which mode of payment they prefer and follow the instruction on the page to make payment.
- Successful payments will be redirected to a page where student will be able to print their receipts and proceed with their registration.
If students have issues making payments such as been unable to retrieve registration number, students can send an enquiry to email@example.com or visit the portal support desk on campus for rectification